He's no Prince Charming
March 11, 2008
So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
because you look so fine
and i really wanna make you mine.
I haven figure out lj. That's why im back. But Wendy gonna teach me! So it'll be soon!
Work was tiring yet fun. Met super loads of people and they're really fun-loving people. Like for example Qiuying. She's really like damm nice and I seriously like her. She even rang me up to make sure I was home alrd when we only know each other for only 2days. I'm like starting to miss her alrd. & of course there's still a lot more! It was just FUNFUNFUN and TIRING.
This roadshow was really like damm happening. There's some stuffs that I would really love to rant. Double yayness for some things. Double disgusting for other things too.
Its amazing how I think about you and I'll smile like an idiot.
$BlogItemBody$>