You'll never walk alone
February 03, 2008
Ohyeah, how great. I'm down with flu, sorethroat, cough and a super high fever which shot up to 40degrees. Fever caused me to have a veryvery bad headache & it casted a faint spell on me. Dad even wanted to bring me to hospital. So, i went for a second visit to the doctor today again. Got myself a jab at my butt.
FREAKING PAINFUL I TELL YOU. But the jab works magnificently. I'm feeling sooo much
BETTER now.
But, I felt like a total pig. Cos' all I did from yesterday was to sleep sleep and sleep. I only left my bed for toilet business and makansutra. My mum is my total hero. She was there for me throughout the whole night. Love her to bits and pieces.
It totally sucks to be so sick. Esp when CNY is coming. New sofa arriving tmr. Yeahyeah. No more sitting on the floor. :) Okay, I'm gonna go sleep again. I'm really tired. :(
$BlogItemBody$>