<body> <body>

Before I starts to succumb to you
February 25, 2008

- Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape.

I know it has been ages since I updated. I'm mulling over whether I shld close down this blog. I need privacy in my space. Someone help me out in livejournal, pretty please?

Fashion bar's having underage party this thurs. & there's Zouk Romp III during March. I know you guys must be surprise why the hell am I blogging about all these late night parties. Cos' those places are soso not my style. But for once, I wanna try out many stuffs. Not smoking of course. I'm a hella against smoking. Although I was once so near to it. I'm turning 18 this year & I so wanna have loads of fun before I start to settle down and find myself a reliable boyfriend. Not that after I settle down, I'll stop going parties, having fun and all that. But you know, once you're tied down, there're so many boundaries. I can ogle at hot guys/talk on the phone w/ guy friends till late night without needing to feel a tinge of guilt. Damm, I sound like some twenties when I'm not even 18.

But on a random note, I still do prefer bars and pubs, with live bands playing in the background. (:

I want to date a girl. I know that sounds crazy, but hey its all for fun sake. No doubts I turned into a bitch when I saw a hot guy. & no doubts my adrenaline rushed up when a really hot guy walked past me or even looked at me. I wanna experience how it feels and you know, be sure I'm really a straight, interested in guys. But all this can only be done if any girl would wanna have a fling with me. Hahaah.

Haa, I feel so crappy. I can't wait for clique to finish their exams. I'm feeling so bored especially when Panty gonna start work. & there goes another person to slumber with me. Oh yeah, I'm gonna force myself to tidy up my room once I get back my results. Anw, I found a Little Prince planner on the net & it costs 25bucks ):

I sure blog a lot. Hahaha. Will be back if I still found no one to help me out with lj (:




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +