<body> <body>

OMG! OMG! Its 2008!
January 01, 2008

H.E.L.L.O Earthings!

This is my veryvery first post for the year, 2008. Woooohooo. I can't believe its alrd 2008. 2007 kind of passed very fast. Its currently 5.14am, 5 hours 14 mins passed 2007. Hah, that sounded random.

I'm really excited about this year. This year would be the year where my current poly class would no longer be crapping together during tutorials, having celebrations together etc. It would be the year where I can legally step into a pub/club! No more sneaking around. Come to think of it, I kind of like my class, DBF1B02. Although there might be a few classmates where I seldom talked to them. ): This is weird, I'm suppose to review on my past year and yet I'm ranting about what's gonna happen this year. ----

2007 was a total blast. It was a year where I cried and broke down manymany times. I got sososo much closer with the girls till I think that I couldn't live without them. That's kind of exaggerating. Anw, we crapped about anything under the sky and had so much heart-to-heart talks. Mid year to end was absolutely awful. Issues arise one after another. Heartbreaks, jealousy blabla.. Expectations and high hopes often leads to mishap and false dreams. I didn't know how to react to certain issues, and ended up giving myself a hard time. To wrap it up, I learnt a lot for the past year. Reality hits me hard. Words cut like blades, far worse than paper cuts.

Enought of that. Yesterday was good. Met up with YX for retail therapy. F-cramps was giving me hella rotten eggs. End up, I didn't buy my hollister shorts. INSTEAD, I bought something from MANGO. ((: I was a happy kid. Had dinner @ Swensens with Carmen, Jiazhi, Xinni, Wendy & her two friends. Countdown-ing with the addition of Roger and Dennison. We ended up at Panty's house. I lost Mahjong mahjong mahjong. Like 80cents.... =/ (Told you right, Carmen? I CONFIRM lose whenever I've periods.)

I'm seriously lacked of sleep. I spent about half an hour writing this post. It must be the LONGEST post ever since months. Goodnight, peeps. Happy happy 2008!

Goodbye!




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +