I didn't know it would hurt so bad
December 30, 2007
I spent almost the whole day on my bed today. Perspiring and moaning in pain. It had never been so intolerable before. Been eating chocolates, drinking warm water, hoping the pain would ease away. It was only after dinner, did I feel much better.
So everything didn't went on plan today. I didn't finish up my Econs revision paper, I didn't do PACC tutorials. I only managed to design my IDEAS powerpoint. My design cells went dead on me so my last few slides looked kind of ugly. How pathetic. I'm still thinking whether I should go for countdown tomorrow. Heard from my brother's gf that there'll be fireworks at AMK. Kind of strange to display fireworks over at a HDB estate.
Oh yeah, I received the peektures from Kaixuan alrd.




Poor Kaixuan had her hair messed up by Stylist Lim and Stylist Cheang. There was suppose to be clearer pics BUT Carmen was way too lazy to upload.

This was suppose to be Carmen's cookie. But it broke into half when I gave her. That was fortunate for her. Hahah. Alright, that's all for now. Will update sooon! :)
$BlogItemBody$>