<body> <body>

A day of Christmas is never enough.
December 25, 2007

You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

Christmas this year was absolutely great. Clique met up at Carmen's house once again for steamboat. It was really heartwarming though it was only the usuals. We had a very chinese celebration. Haha. Exchanging of gifts (I've got Carmen's and that's really really very suay) and we had our favourite heart-to-heart talks too. Oh ya. I baked cookies for them! & so did Jiazhi, Xinni and Kaixuan. Too bad there were raisins on their cookies and unfortunately, I dont really like raisins. There was so much fun - Wendy's classic action, playing with Kaixuan's hair etc.

I'll post the photos once they sent me. Clique never fails to make my day. :D





& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +