7days, 168hours, 10080mins.
November 24, 2007
Yeahhh ! I've got millions things to blog about. BUT, I'll just update on important days yeah.
21st NovIts my Zhuko's (Jiazhi) birthday ! Our usual clique met up once again. (: Well, Shuxin wasnt here again due to her trainings. A wonderful night of gossiping, bitching and shouting. Yet another memorable night.

22NovFlu virus attacked my immune system once again. &, this time much more serious. I was having sore throat too & i still thought it was because of inhaling too much secondhand smoke. Urgh. Training was cancelled. I had a mini mahjong session with my girlfriends too. (:
Mahjong is so addictive.I already wasn't feeling very well, and i yearned so much for my parents' comfort when i reached home. It ended up my Mum was ill too and my Dad was taking care of her. Felt extremely lonely and neglected. & so, it was a terrible day.
Today, 24NovTanning with my horny porny lorny bitches and look-a-like sister! I didn't bring my cam along since Felicia that brown cow and Yingxuan brought. Photos will be up once they send me yeah?
The nights of this week has been particularly difficult to spend. But, I still managed through it. Back with more pics soon. :D
$BlogItemBody$>