Cos' i found my way back.
October 14, 2007
It has been ages since i written. Life was tough during a period of time. I couldn't handle the stress properly. & hence, the thought of avoiding. However, friends brought me back to reality. Its heartwarming to know that your friends gave you unconditioned support & concern.
Anw, Im fine & Im enjoying every minute of my life now. Happy might just be the right description of me currently. Because, I'm really happy even though my hair turn out as a disaster. Oh yes, I sniped off my pony tail.

Caps can be very very deceiving. Desperate to reduce the damage of my hair, I tried beanie & shades but end up buying a cap w Love. Have fun laughing at my hair if you see me. Oooh. Please at least compliment me for my daring act. :))
cos' this time, im not letting you go.
$BlogItemBody$>