Suicide might be the only choice to run away
September 28, 2007
I used to comment on people who commit suicide were fools. I finally understand why suicide will ever come to a person's mind. Just when you're tired of all the misery, perhaps the last resort is to just end off your life. It might seems stupid and selfish. But, at least you wont be suffering anymore. At least those tears will
finally stop.
Yes. This is the first time i ever thought of jumping down from my room's window, the ever first time I want to try slashing my wrists, the ever first time I felt so vulnerable. Dont worry. I wont end off my life now yet. I still have many things left undone. I haven wrote my last words to my family & friends yet. &, I still have got a long way to go. I know it sounds dumb to ever thought of suicide just because of some problems. However, your thoughts will just tend to run wild like monkeys when you're
alone.
Life is too short. I seriously feel like killing myself right now.
$BlogItemBody$>