<body> <body>

kiss - because i am a girl
May 05, 2006



Translation of

kiss - because i am a girl in english .


I just cant understand the hearts of men
they tell you they want you and then they leave you
this is the first time, you're special
I believed those words and I was so happy
You should have told me you didn't like me any more
but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
although I will curse you I'll still miss you
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything


i heard that if you give up things too easily to a man,
he will get bored with you i don't think this is wrong
a girl says that she will never be fooled again
but she will fall in love again


you should have told me you didn't like me any more
but I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
although I will curse you I'll still miss you
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything


[narration]
Hey babe
the pain
it's not enough to describe how i feel
we were so happy together
but I know now
I've been blind
you told me that you'd never let me down whenever I needed you
you'd always be here
I can forgive but I cant forget
even though you hurt me
I still love you
I still love you


Don't take advantage of a girl's willingness to do anything for love
and her caring instinct
U didn't know that to be born as a girl and to be loved was so hard
Although i will curse you i'll still miss you
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything
although i will curse you i'll still miss you
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything


[the guy said]
there is a girl whom I love. Now I can`t stay with her, but I still love her.




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +