November 10, 2005
went orchard today after lessons. i know i'm naughty. getting wild and wilder everyday. Did not went school yesterday. From what i know, only 11 people present during chem. (:
3e1 indeed. hahaordered pizza to eat yesterday. couldn't finish so it's left in the fridge. oh, we saw olinda at wisma atria. She's so COOL. She seem to be in a rush though. Anyway, i would not be going to school tomorrow. So are zhiling , maizura and zhiling. We have guides competition. I do hope we win and do our school company proud. But on the other hand, i do hope we did not do well for it. Cos' there would a camp for those winning teams. CAMP?!!! no way. i dread camps. I have been to TOO MUCH camps this year. just too much.
jiat is going to thailand next month. i do hope she wouldn't be down with bird flu. pandemic flu is
horrible.... I would be like real tired tomorrow. Guides , guides and more GUIDES. Competition in the morning and course in the afternoon. It all ends at 5pm. :( Give me energy tomorrow ! ;)
hahaha..Lessons are getting boring and more boring. I'm just super glad that today is the last day of school for me. More late mornings for me. I'm still pondering about whether to get my hair rebonded. Zhuko wants to rebond and is asking me along. Still thinking about it.
it takes two hands to clap. -
$BlogItemBody$>