<body> <body>

November 01, 2005

Sometimes, how i really wish time could pass faster. Guides are just so boring. It's grabbing me so tight without giving me a space for me to catch a breathe. Sec4s farewell party will be held in school. How boring can that be ? I'm 100% sure the sec4s will hate it. Just bless them. It's just so dumb. What's far more BETTER, is the dumb programmes we have for them. I'm really glad that I ONLY have to bear for another half a year and i will be freed from horrible GUIDES. I love guides. But that's all in the past now.

Looking forward to X'mas. Though it's still long. Party time. (: oh ya, there's something wrong with the weather. It's so warm. I can't sleep well with that weather.

I think i have to go and work to earn money. I really have to earn money to 'complement' my buyings. Shopping is really sinful. So is eating.

- sometimes you really make a happy girl. :)




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +