<body> <body>

November 02, 2005

I'M BUSY LIKE HELL.

I'm so fully packed during this holidays. of what ? Guides stuff. So, today I'm a BIG bad girl. But anyway, i went to do guides stuff once again. Stupid cactus poke my hand. ( x

Miss Ong send me so many emails. All guides stuffs. I'm so busy over it. There's too much things to do. Just simply too much. I need a break. I believe the day i graduate from guides would be a joyous one.

OH ! me and jacyln have a two-way relationship. She "an lian" me and vice versa. (:

This sat will be a fun day. Shopping time. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. However, that jacyln disappoint me. I told her that everyone must wear pretty pretty. Then, she told me she going to wear b e r m u d a s . Because her old jeans are like super large size to her now. She's so so so so THIN. thanks to BS netball. amazing isn't it ?

- it's a enormous mistake.




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +