November 06, 2005
i believe i can fly.....went shopping today with those sisters. did not manage to buy anything. 'this fashion' has this short sleeve shirt that says " i believe i can fly " . It's pretty, just that the back has a pair of cupid wings there. I might have bought it if it does not have that.
I hate going shopping with nothing back. Anyway, my mickey mouse jacket it gone. Oh well, i want that cardigan. 33 bucks. Give me money and i will buy it. (:
saw yibin and co. on the way home. The stupid bus was so CRAMPED. That old uncle kept squeezing me. Can't he see i can't move in anymore? I'm super irritated by him. Touching me all the way from bugis until my stop. I intended to scream at him and i had even thought of my script, as to what to say. But I did not.
I'm a civilised singaporean.School tomorrow. I'm tired of waking up so early to go school.
horrible school.....how i wish school close down......
$BlogItemBody$>