<body> <body>

November 13, 2005

I actually wanted to get my blogskin changed just a while ago. But, am too lazy to edit those html. I realized people become more mature as they grows. Thinking back, i used to like those skins that are more colourful. Now, at the sight of those skins, i can't wait to click on the "cross" button at the top right of my screen.

Went shopping for groceries today with dad and mum. Another tub of " cookies n cream " icecream is in my fridge right now. I'm really going to gain lots of weight during this period of holiday. We bought chocolates and some junk foods. It's mostly for X'mas. Saying it's for christmas is just an excuse. Somehow, christmas seems so far away. So, i bet those delicious fattening food will be finished before christmas.

(:




& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +