<body> <body>

October 31, 2005

i missed SAT. (:

Had to go back to school for extended curriculum today. The graduating classes are having their O' levels. Here's my wishes to them. Good luck ! (( :

Lessons were boring as usual. Was having a picnic during lessons. smarties can't be much nicer. Oh ya, i truly think that i'm turning into a pig, even jacyln admit it. A tub of ' cookies n cream ' icecream was finished all by myself in just 2 days. i seriously have to start working out, to get those MILLIONS of calories burnt off. but still... i love to eat. haha

Was discussing with my mum what colour should i paint in my room. I would really love a nice warm room. Anyway, guides are giving me so much stress. There's just far too much things to do. I'm stuck. I truly did not know what to start with. There's just too much to plan.

This few days, i have been thinking a lot of the past. Reading through my old diaries, recovering those old memories. Went to novena today. The last time i went there was when i graduated from P6. Thinking back, i remember i was really innocent that time. Just following others without my own opinions. The last time i went united square was a memorable one. I remembered the scene. I cried for YiCong. Because we had to leave. Leave the school to different schools. But who knew we ended up in the same school and even in the same CLASS.
So dumb, isn't it ? It's all in the past now. I'm happy with my life. (:

mesmerized ;





& PROFILE


serene

Age: 17 years old
DOB: 07 April 1990
School: Singapore Polytechnic

So special, boy it's you, your smile

& LINKS
felicia
geraldine
huihui
huiwen
janice
jiamin
junhao
kaixuan
karl
lisin
maizura
munaii
robin
sarah
sinyuan
shuxin
wendy
xinni
yihua
zhiling

& ARTICULATE


& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +